Our Vision is to Play Our Part in creating an equitable society and tackling inequalities so that everyone can enjoy community spaces which promote movement, activity, well-being and relationships.
We do this because we believe everyone should have the opportunity to participate in activities that matter to them, to enhance their health and well-being.
It should never be ‘one size fits all’ – we work collaboratively to provide meaningful activity to the person in the right way at the right time and in the right place.
Develop system-led opportunities to be active.
Embed physical activity in the system.
Create practice-based learning and transform ways of learning.
Test and learn from the impact of this transformation.
- Sport for Confidence Partners with Golf In Society to Research How Golf Can Tackle the Impact of Ageing and Dementia Posted on 15th May 2023 at 07:44
- Sport for Confidence Becomes a CIMSPA Employer Partner Posted on 11th May 2023 at 10:44
- Our Evidence Based guide - the Therapeutic Value of Snooker - featured on the BBC's coverage of the World Snooker Championships Posted on 20th April 2023 at 12:09
- Sport For Confidence Partners With NHS Foundation Trust To Deliver Long Covid Pathway Posted on 20th April 2023 at 08:01
- Get To Know Liz Fletcher, our National Team Lead Posted on 11th April 2023 at 13:19
- Sport for Confidence Named Every Body Move's Club of the Month for March! Posted on 3rd April 2023 at 09:16
“ I’d like to thank the coaches and health professionals for creating such a fantastic atmosphere. These sessions are so important for people with learning disabilities – they feel accepted and learn a number of skills including social skills as well as skills relating to the sporting activity. ”
Sally, carer for a Sport for Confidence Participant