Sport for Confidence is a social enterprise organisation that utilises the collective intelligence of Occupational Therapists and Coaches to utilise sport and physical activity as a preventative measure to enhance a person’s health and well-being.
Who We Are
Our Vision is to Play Our Part in creating an equitable society and tackling inequalities so that everyone can enjoy community spaces which promote movement, activity, well-being and relationships.
We do this because we believe everyone should have the opportunity to participate in activities that matter to them, to enhance their health and well-being.
It should never be ‘one size fits all’ – we work collaboratively to provide meaningful activity to the person in the right way at the right time and in the right place.
- Sport for Confidence Reveals New Strategy Posted on 29th November 2021 at 09:08
- Sport for Confidence Launches Self Care Confidence Programme Posted on 26th November 2021 at 09:51
- Our Response To Recent Clinical Consensus Statement Posted on 15th November 2021 at 14:18
- Celebrating Carers Posted on 8th November 2021 at 14:19
- Meet Our New Occupational Therapy Assistants - James and Sam! Posted on 18th October 2021 at 14:03
- Focus On Coaching - Tom Doughty Posted on 8th October 2021 at 13:55
“ I’d like to thank the coaches and health professionals for creating such a fantastic atmosphere. These sessions are so important for people with learning disabilities – they feel accepted and learn a number of skills including social skills as well as skills relating to the sporting activity. ”
Sally, carer for a Sport for Confidence Participant