Our Vision is to Play Our Part in creating an equitable society and tackling inequalities so that everyone can enjoy community spaces which promote movement, activity, well-being and relationships.
We do this because we believe everyone should have the opportunity to participate in activities that matter to them, to enhance their health and well-being.
It should never be ‘one size fits all’ – we work collaboratively to provide meaningful activity to the person in the right way at the right time and in the right place.
Develop system-led opportunities to be active.
Embed physical activity in the system.
Create practice-based learning and transform ways of learning.
Test and learn from the impact of this transformation.
- Meet our new Occupational Therapist - Michelle Armitt Posted on 14th February 2023 at 14:01
- Prevention & Enablement Report Evidences Social Value of Physical Activity Posted on 8th February 2023 at 08:45
- Welcoming one of our newest Occupational Therapists - Andy Chapman Posted on 18th January 2023 at 10:35
- WPBSA and Sport for Confidence launch new video to promote The Therapeutic Value of Snooker guide Posted on 11th January 2023 at 11:07
- Jake Turner talks about how Sport For Confidence CIC is successfully engaging previously disengaged groups by tackling the inequalities that exist in sport and physical activity. Posted on 14th December 2022 at 08:03
- Sport for Confidence Celebrate Win at Active Westminster Awards! Posted on 5th December 2022 at 14:17
“ I’d like to thank the coaches and health professionals for creating such a fantastic atmosphere. These sessions are so important for people with learning disabilities – they feel accepted and learn a number of skills including social skills as well as skills relating to the sporting activity. ”
Sally, carer for a Sport for Confidence Participant