Meet Our New Assistant Coaches!
Posted on 29th April 2022 at 15:20
Sport For Confidence are thrilled to welcome six new assistant coaches to support our programme delivery across five key locations.
The roles have been made possible thanks to our partnership with Essex County Council and the Learning Disability and Autism fund. As an inclusive employer, we have encouraged applications from individuals with a learning difficulty or disability, Autism or an additional need.
“I am really excited to welcome our new assistant coaches to the team.”, says Jack Edgar – lead coach at Sport For Confidence. “Each assistant coach will be assigned to a specific venue and will support the lead coach at that venue with session set up and pack down, delivery of multisport sessions, providing support to participants and help maintaining a COVID friendly environment.
Our fantastic new Assistant Coaches are :
• Christopher Mcleod, Basildon (Basildon Sporting Village)
• Cameron Wisken, Chelmsford (Riverside Leisure Centre)
• Connel Scholar, Colchester (Leisure World Colchester)
• Sam Downing and Lee Buniak, Witham (Witham Leisure Centre)
• Sarah Hill, Clacton-on-Sea (Clacton Leisure Centre)
The roles are part time on a one-year contact with potential for further employment.
Pictured Above - our Lead Coach, Jack Edgar, with new Assistant Coaches Sam Downing, Lee Buniak and Chris McLeod
Share this post: